Sample Reader's Guide for Class
Wow! I really love your blog! Curious George is my favorite book ever!Although, Question number two sure did puzzle me!
Psst. It's Emma :)
Wow I love Curious George!
This book looks interesting.
this is fun
This is my favorite blog ever. It really describes the book for you.
Great blog!
HI!!! this iss COOOL!! =Dcurious george is dope.
Hey! I love your blog its so cool!
curious george is so funny!!! i LOVE this book!!
wowww! it's yellow. that's cool! =]
I used to read Curious George when I was little! He's such a cute little monkey!
i love the Curious George books. they are so cute.
This book seems interesting.
Curious George is adorbale! He is so loving and love the man with the big yellow hat!
This book looks funny because all of the Curious George books are funny.
hi how are you?
Thanks for teaching us how to create a blog Mrs. Tracy!
I love Curious George! It was my favorite book when I was four!!!
This blog is super cool! :]
Great Project Ms. T & M
Awesome blog Mrs. Tracy. Thanks for teaching me how to make my own blog. I hope you will like my blog of the Killer's Tears. I know you love that book!!!
I loved these books.
Cute Blog
Post a Comment
25 comments:
Wow! I really love your blog! Curious George is my favorite book ever!Although, Question number two sure did puzzle me!
Psst. It's Emma :)
Wow I love Curious George!
This book looks interesting.
this is fun
This is my favorite blog ever. It really describes the book for you.
Great blog!
HI!!! this iss COOOL!! =D
curious george is dope.
Hey! I love your blog its so cool!
curious george is so funny!!! i LOVE this book!!
wowww! it's yellow. that's cool! =]
I used to read Curious George when I was little! He's such a cute little monkey!
i love the Curious George books. they are so cute.
This book seems interesting.
Curious George is adorbale! He is so loving and love the man with the big yellow hat!
This book looks funny because all of the Curious George books are funny.
hi how are you?
Thanks for teaching us how to create a blog Mrs. Tracy!
I love Curious George! It was my favorite book when I was four!!!
This blog is super cool!
:]
Great Project Ms. T & M
Awesome blog Mrs. Tracy. Thanks for teaching me how to make my own blog. I hope you will like my blog of the Killer's Tears. I know you love that book!!!
I loved these books.
Cute Blog
Post a Comment